Smellies Lane Dundee DD1 5RJ01382

Electrical Emergencies

Here is some safety advice if you ever come across someone who has been electrocuted:

  1. NEVER touch a person who has been electrocuted AND is still in contact with the faulty electrical equipment
  2. Turn off the electricity supply immediately
  3. If you can’t find the supply or don’t know where it is, you can attempt to remove the casualty from the electrical source with a non conductive material such as a wooden broom or a nylon rope.
  4. Call 999 immediately if the casualty has been unconscious or is severely burnt.

Always remember SAFETY FIRST!